Last week, we shared all of my Amazon warm weather Spring Break finds. But, what if you are headed somewhere chilly, like a ski resort? You are in luck! Here is a round-up of some wonderful finds that can whisk you through the week. If you click on any of these affiliate links, I may get a very small commission from your click.
6 looks, all under $30 except the black, glittery leggings.
Ok, I am a BIG supporter of a carry-on suitcase. This may be difficult when heading out on a ski vacay but you can still minimize by switching out two pairs of leggings, six sweaters and 1-2 pairs of boots! By the way, I still have my eye on the Away suitcase. Is it worth the money? Do you have a carry-on suitcase you love?
For each of these looks below, I am wearing either these booties (black suede) or a pair of boots similar to these (honestly, any tall black boot will do in a ski town- Uggs, Sorels, etc. unless you want to go really dressy).
I have interchanged two pairs of leggings in all of these looks:
- Black, glittery leggings – these are actual leggings with a glittery coating. It is not sparkly; more of like a shimer coating. These are perfect for longer tops. ~$48
- Black, faux leather leggings – these are more like Spanx or a pair that I have from Loft. These can be worn with shorter tops. These are unbelievable for the price! $19.99.
Let’s break these down starting from top left and across and then to bottom left and across.
- If you want to go all out on puff sleeved trend without breaking the bank, this one is for you! It is only $22, is very flattering and also comfortable.
- Another on-trend top with the cute puff sleeves! It is like wearing a pajama top in terms of comfort and this will be my St. Paddy’s day top!
- I love this leopard sweater! It is shorter so fits in with the more cropped style and looks great with either legging. It has a sexy look while still being soft and comfy! I feel like I got a great trend for a great dea!
- II did not think I would like this leopard cardigan, but it is so soft and well-shaped that I do! By the way, I only show you items that I would wear – for example, a couple of sweaters did not make the cut due to quality or fit 🙂
- Pink, y’all! This is a classic piece that you can wear for years to come. It has a soft, buttery feel.
- This asymmetrical turtleneck sweater is a blogger favorite and comes in so many colors. It is cozy plus comfy and could be worn for hanging at home or a casual night out. It goes with both leggings.
I hope you enjoyed this Amazon Spring Break Round Up of Cold Weather Finds. If you would like to see more of these types of posts, please drop a comment below. Have a favorite Amazon piece? Would love to hear about it!!