In October, one of my friends posted on Facebook that her family had put up their holiday tree early and named her Joy. She was decorated with grateful sayings for Thanksgiving and then transitioned right to Christmas. I thought that was brilliant as we all needed a bit more joy during this difficult time in our history.
Fast forward to today and many are putting away their trees. However, two of my friends, Laura Capello and Kristin Kaplan, have transitioned to Valentine’s trees and they are so festive and fun! I am not sure if I will do that yet, but I am ready to start thinking about Valentines as we all need some love right now.
Here are some online finds and as I uncover more, I will post. Next week, I will begin visiting brick and mortar stores to look for unique items to share. If you find amazing, shoot me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below, and I will add to the selection. xo, Hilary
PS – if something does not pull up at the original store, it will redirect to another store where it is available.
- I love these pillow covers; I bought some for our mountain home and they are awesome. The best part is you can buy a set and then change out the cover.
- Some of our favorite books; Eva loves the Chicken Soup for the Soul series. She may just be getting another for V Day.
- Knomes are all the rage! Love that set of three tea towels – what a fun gift!
- If you are solo this V Day, I will be featuring some ways to love yourself in February. One of them is to treat yourself to a luxurious bath by candlelight. I love Anthro’s bath products and candles. They always make a bath feel like a special occasion!
- Eva got one of these little astrology books for Christmas. So fun! And, how about those darling playing cards and pens!
- They have a lot of gift guides posted so check them out.
- Love the two men’s items
- How about these cute glasses and/or mugs filled with candy? And, some PJs and a stuffie?
- I love all the jammies and fun socks at Target!
- And those boxers!
- I am a true Maxxinista and have found TJ Maxx online to be just as good as the store! Love all of these cute pillows!
- I have those red pajamas and they are so soft and comfy. Love all the cute PJs and loungewear.
**I may get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.