,Happy Monday! I’m back after a little Spring Break hiatus to Florida. Look for an upcoming WDW prep post soon!
I just received probably my BEST Material World box so far!! They really hit it out of the park this time. I asked for possible Derby Party dresses, and they did not disappoint. I had a hard time choosing – leave a comment below with your vote on what I kept. Oh and the cute grey top? Haute Hippie from three boxes ago!
As a reminder, Material World offers a monthly online designer consignment subscription box. The backbone of the company is sustainability where the consumer feels good about purchasing fabulous sought-after designer brands at discounted prices while focusing on environmental preservation.
I have been receiving the box for a year and each month, except one, I have kept at least one piece of like-new, consigned designer clothing. My closet is brimming with fabulousness. You can see past reveals on the Love Glitter Girl Channel.
Go ahead and click play above to see my April Material World Box Reveal. So fun!
Here is how it works:
- Fill out your style profile here. I recommend using a Pinterest board as well; here is mine.
- Pay the $29 styling fee; this fee will be applied to any item you keep.
- Wait for the e-mail indicating your items are curated. You may now go online and see what they chose. Don’t like anything, request all five items as mystery items and you will have another shot at the five. This is a new service; they used to just send you items. Now you have a chance to change.
- Wait for your the free shipping box
- Try on, style and decide; remember, in order to get your $29 styling fee credited, you must keep one item. If you keep all five, you receive a 20% discount on all five items.
- Return any unwanted items in the bag enclosed with FREE Shipping. You can also clean out your closet and send back with your items. They include a listing of items they will take.
- Provide feedback to your stylist on what you loved and didn’t. It helps as they curate additional boxes.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time.
Below are my April styles; again, leave a comment with your vote on what I kept and I will be revealing on my Instagram soon!
Well, that’s a wrap! I hope you enjoyed this edition of Love Glitter Girl – Box Reveals. Happy Shopping!