Happy Friday! This week is a double header as I have another great box reveal! I just received my Spring FabFitFun box (use code SPRINGLOVE with this link to get $10 off your first box) and I have to say it is my favorite one yet!!! I love every single thing in it! PLEASE NOTE: I misspoke in video; it is $180 per year – not $160. Sorry about that!
You may have seen celebrities like Gretchen Rossi (of RHOOC fame), Lisa Rinna (I will always associate her with Days of Our Lives) and Venus Williams (do I even need to explain?) doing box reveals on Facebook, Us Weekly or other publications. Well, this is the box. It was through one of those Facebook unveilings that I decided to ask Mr. Tony to get a subscription for my birthday last year.
Here is how it works (from the FabFitFun website Q&A):
subscription: You’ll pay $179.99* upfront for your first four (4) boxes (one
per season). Remember, use SPRINGLOVE with that link to get $10 off your first
box. Each box has upwards of $200 in
merchandise. You will not be charged for
your subscription again until the end of your annual term. Your subscription
automatically renews each year unless you decide to cancel before your renewal
- Purchasing an annual membership will make you a Select member! Each season, FFF will email you before your order ships and allow you to personalize certain items in the box such as what color of a certain item you’d like to receive based on the options that season. They also have now added the ability to choose from a selection of items those which you would like to receive.
- Annual Members also enjoy early shipping. This means boxes are shipped during the first window of shipping and will generally ship earlier than most seasonal members.
- If you choose to join as a seasonal member**, you will pay ($49.99*) per box each season. Remember, use SPRINGLOVE with that link to get $10 off your first box. They will send you an email 1-2 weeks before you are charged to remind you of the upcoming bill and all other details about your upcoming box.
- Your subscription automatically renews each season unless you decide to cancel before your upcoming bill date. If you join as a quarterly member and later decide to be annual, you can upgrade at any time from your account.
*$8/box shipping for Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
California, Colorado, Hawaii, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New
York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont,
Washington and Canadian sales tax where applicable. All prices in United
States Dollars (USD).
**Seasonal months are subject to change. You will be notified of your exact billing and shipping dates prior to the season. See seasonal schedule.
- As an annual or seasonal member, you have access to the FabFit Fun community including FFF TV, which includes exercise, cooking, and beauty videos as well as a whole community share of music, articles and more! Additionally, you can purchase add-ons from past boxes or partner collaborations at a fraction of the retail cost (I have compared – for an example, last month, I added on Kate Spade travel mugs – they were $9.99 on FFF – at TJ Maxx, you can find at that price or more – I usually pay $12.99 at TJ Maxx)
For the Spring box as an annual subscriber (use link plus code SPRINGBOX for $10 off), I had the choice of the following items:
I ended up choosing these:
- Show Me Your Mumu Brie Robe (Retail – $84 and pictured here). I also added on the Diffuser for $10
- SunnyLife Lovers Picnic Set (Retail $30)
- Giadzy Copper-Plated Measuring Spoons ($15)
- S’IP by S’Well Water Bottle ($19.99)
- Tula Purifying Face Cleanser ($28)
- Ouai Leave In Conditioner ($26)
- Dr. Brandt Eye Gel ($42)
- Manna Kadar Champagne Body Scrub ($24)
- Total Value: $268.99 for $39.99 – now these prices may be high as we all know we can usually find a discount but even if it was $175-$200, I still got a HUGE deal!
As I said, this has been my best box yet. I will use every single thing I received and be happy doing it as I know I saved a bundle J