One of my very favorite subscription boxes of all times is the Material World box. I mean who doesn’t want to have a closet filled with high quality designer pieces that rival those fabulous TJ Maxx prices I so adore? Chanel, check. Gucci, check. Burberry, check. Louis Vuitton, check. Tory, check. Trina, check. Theory, check….the list goes on and on and on.
I have been receiving the box for almost a year and each month, except one, I have kept at least one piece of like-new, consigned designer clothing. My closet is brimming with fabulousness. Last month, I got an amazing Derek Lam 10 Crosby leather jacket, for um, just under $200. That jacket was well over $1,000 retail and still had the tags on!! I couldn’t believe it. They report that they provide up to a 90% savings off retail and girls, they are spot on!
Go ahead and click play above to see my January Material World Box Reveal. So fun!
Here is how it works:
- Fill out your style profile here. I recommend using a Pinterest board as well; here is mine.
- Pay the $29 styling fee; this fee will be applied to any item you keep.
- Wait for the e-mail indicating your items are curated. You may now go online and see what they chose. Don’t like anything, request all five items as mystery items and you will have another shot at the five. This is a new service; they used to just send you items. Now you have a chance to change.
- Wait for your the free shipping box
- Try on, style and decide; remember, in order to get your $29 styling fee credited, you must keep one item. If you keep all five, you receive a 20% discount on all five items.
- Return any unwanted items in the bag enclosed with FREE Shipping. You can also clean out your closet and send back with your items. They include a listing of items they will take.
- Provide feedback to your stylist on what you loved and didn’t. It helps as they curate additional boxes.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time.
Alright y’all, what are you waiting for? Jump on this bandwagon as it is a good ride! Need help with your style profile? Send me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will help get you started!
Take a look below at my January styles. I honestly could have kept EVERY SINGLE ONE! However, I had a few things that were similar so held my purse strings tight or else my impulses were going to take over! Any guesses at what I kept? Leave a comment and I will let you know!
Happy Shopping at Material World, GGs!